Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 31 of 31

Thread: Series Crossovers for ALTEC

  1. #31
    Senior Hostboard Member bowtie427ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2006
    Location
    Rural NY
    Posts
    3,901
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

    Re: Series Crossovers for ALTEC

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Guy View Post
    Jeff your opinions on wire are exactly that. I really don't want to see another wire discussion. Please don't start them.
    I think there are ways to express them that can be useful to readers without "wire experience", and without creating a wire discussion.

    This is NOT one of them:

    Most ALTEC users, I would imagine, sub-optimize.................
    I don't think he meant to offend anyone with the above comment. But, i can see where some would be offended by it.

    Sometimes it's important to remember that not every audio enthusiast seeks the same goal.
    Last edited by bowtie427ss; July 2nd, 2014 at 08:10 AM.
    Not all vegetables make good leaders.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.